Old RO and current RO damage question (since 3rd job)
Hello, good day to everyone. (sorry for the translation)
I want to ask all current players a question. I played official Ragnarok Hispano (Roh) until they shut it down and now I'm back in the RO world a few weeks ago.
For this reason, I did not know the third classes or everything beyond the classic RO but my question is very simple: Do all the 3rd jobs carry out attacks above 150k? The other day I saw an Arch Bishop binding between 150k and 250k to an X mob. So, I've done some research and I've seen that for example my Warlock job can hit extremely hard (I've seen about 1M damage on Youtube) and my question en How do you party between multiple classes (like the old RO), if the Priest, for example, is predominantly (not always) the Support class and does so much damage individually? I imagine that, for example, Biolab is a good place to make parties like the "old" RO or the new maps, but it really strikes me (and even demonstrates a bit) to see that all the jobs do so much damage individually
. I can't imagine what it will be like when the 4th class arrives (I've seen Arc Mage skills with 14,250% MATK.
Thank you very much and I hope my question is well understood.
Index: WarpPortal Forums https://ift.tt/xuDUlNi
Post a Comment